Senior Quality Engineer
You want to make your ideas a reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, at the earliest opportunity, for a:
SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER
The role will be responsible to manage (potential) product deviations, perform internal production process audits and product reviews to ensure continuous improvement, avoidance of reoccurrences, reduction of rework and scrap rate. The successful person will need to support collaboration within the area of responsibility and at various interfaces, in line with the company’s vision and strategies, as well as fulfilling Quality Management (QM) global strategic goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and reporting at daily Shopfloor Meeting (SFM)
- Manage and coordinate (potential) product deviations through:
- Risk assessment and prioritization of (potential) product deviations
- Application of problem solving methods
- Moderation and delegation of work packages to subject matter expert
- Consolidation of results and decision marking for immediate actions and corrective/ preventive measures
- Escalation of complaints to incidents that are business-critical
- Conduct production process audits
- Conduct reviews and releases for product introductions and product transfers to other P+F manufacturing locations
- Traceability of product and production process
- Manage and coordinate delivery, production and store locks as well as rework and scrap activities
- Degree in Quality Assurance, Electronics, Mechanics or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in production quality
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken). Applicants with an additional Asian language or German language knowledge are highly regarded
- Familiar with production processes applied by a SME for industrial sensors and process automation devices would be advantageous
- Excellent problem solving skills using various methods
- Familiar with IPC Standards
- Ability to deal with conflict
- Good in handling ambiguity and ability to improvise
- Ability to facilitate and moderate technical meetings
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications online to Benny Tan via khtan[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR #3312. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.