Senior Sales Demand Planner
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore an
Senior Sales Demand Planner
These tasks await you:
The primary role of the Regional Senior Sales Demand Planner is to plan and coordinate forecast and demand planning activities for the Factory Automation business in Asia, working closely with our Asia FA Sales subsidiaries, P+F Global Demand management, Supply Chain Management and Product Management teams to ensure inventory and supply are optimally aligned with Asia’s customer demands to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Proactive communication and close collaboration with sales offices, product management, demand planning, supply planning, corporate commercial support teams to plan, review forecast, product and stock availability/issues and make necessary decisions and take actions to ensure high fill rates for Asia demands
- Plan, evaluation and validation of regional demand including forecast, placeholder and customers’ orders with Sales team
- Regional input for global demands, e. g. for modular families
- Coordinate and management of Asia Preferred Type
- Work with Global Demand Management team in Master data management and monitoring of item
classes (demand planning classes ABCE, in future additionally availability classes from SCE concepts)
- Regional coordination of phase-in / phase-out
- Manual planning of products: (E, AS,…)
- Mapping of project- / special demands in M3
- Deviation checks
- Stock reservations for individual customers: contracts + consignment stock
- Prioritization of customer demands DC
- Manage inventory & stock turns including planning, ordering, expediting and monitoring
- Manage order expedites & prioritization fairly for Asia working in collaboration with relevant teams
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time by management
Bring these qualifications:
- Bachelors in Business Administration/Supply Chain Management, related disciplines or equivalent experience
- Minimum 6 years experience in forecast, demand planning and inventory management
- Excellent understanding of sales processes
- Strong knowledge and experience in CRM and ERP systems
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite, in particular MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Strong experience with proven track record and passionate in areas of forecast management, demand planning and inventory management
- Strong business acumen and technical know-how within area of responsibilities
- Demonstrate strong problem solving ability
- Positive energy with a committed and enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Highly motivated to thrive and proactively deliver results
- Ability to work independently and as a team under time pressure
- Sales and Customer oriented with excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and ability to work and influence at all levels
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions regarding this job offer, please contact:
Lance Yong (Talent Acquisition Manager)
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.