Senior Smart Tools Engineer
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Vietnam a
Senior Smart Tools Engineer
These tasks await you:
- As part of IE SEA, Smart Tools provides mechanical solutions for New Product Introduction (NPI), while complying to the requirements of the business unit and PEP/PTP projects
- The general objective of Smart Tools is to organize the best possible resources for a specific project to ensure a smooth delivery of the required solution
- Define, develop & deploy (in liaison with suppliers) cost effective solutions such as Modular Robots, SMART fixtures & conveyor, automated/mechanized solutions and innovative + flexible/universal tools & jigs. Based on requirement/functional specification prepared together with internal customers/end-user
- Automation evaluation using Six Sigma approaches (DOE, GRR or CPK)
- Support/align towards Industrialization 4.0 projects
- Automation Solution must be designed to deliver quality products in synchronized with optimized and stabilized processes
- Standardization of fixtures, jigs and tools design via Universal Concept
- Compliance with safety, health, ESD, environmental and machine standard regulations/approvals
- Lead/Participate in department strategic projects + assist manager in defining process standardization within Smart Tools SEA
- Create enthusiasm among employees on the vision/strategy/targets, create a motivating environment, delegate tasks, correctly define scope of action, and check individual results in a respectful manner
- Organize tasks, structure, distribute and ensure collaboration within area of responsibility and their respective interfaces
- On time target attainment and fulfilment of sub-projects/tasks
- Able to work & cooperate in cross-functional team environment, with close communications with VSE/Process/Test engineering team, production and R&D
- Promote willingness for change in accordance to company’s strategy
- Encourage exchange, allow for critical opinions, stand up for own opinion
- Manage, Qualify and Collaborate with a defined range of supplier up-to an entirely subcontracted and out-house build level if the project requires
Bring these qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Manufacturing System Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- English (written and spoken) is a must; German and other Asian language i.e. write and read in Mandarin would be an advantage
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in Automation for Lean Manufacturing and /or Engineering Design for Manufacturing
- Experience in the field of automation and in particular experience in managing projects to integrate and deploy automation solutions for production/assembly applications will be an advantage
- Experience in change management process and people development
- Knowledge in plastic part joining technology, e.g. ultrasonic/laser welding; automation technology; jigs/fixtures mechanical concept & design
- Knowledge of industrial sensors products would be advantageous
- Competency in creating & reviewing 3D CAD drawings
- Having experience in 3D printing technology & process Working knowledge of PLC programming
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.