Senior Test Engineer, Industrial Engineering (IE)
Do you love developing cutting-edge innovations …
… and developing your career at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we continue our growth journey, we are looking for:
SENIOR TEST ENGINEER, INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING (IE)
- Responsible for Test Conceptual design, Test Development, Test Implementation and Test Release to production during Product Engineering Process (PEP) and Product Transfer Process (PTP) projects for new products introduction, meeting timeline, quality and cost
- Lead/ work together with other IE functions on Continuous Improvement Projects (CIP- Projects) to solve systematic, or recurring issues on demand, focusing on testing related topics (test time reduction, test yield / false test improvement, test optimization, etc)
- Responsible for achieving targets of Work Packages requested by Test Technology Development projects
- Participate & deliver results in Projects at SEA regional level and if needed at Global Projects
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Test conceptual design, Test Development and Test Implementation and Test Release to production
- Plan the budget, select, buy, install Test System, Test Adaptors, Test Fixtures, Develop Test Program and release to production for New Products and Transfer Products
- Responsible to work closely with R+D Engineers to discuss the design and production Test Concept and select the most suitable test technology for the projects
- Ensure Test equipment, Test Program are reliable and sustainable with use of Test Release Standard Process, as well as develop Test Calibration and Preventive Maintenance procedures for new Test Equipment
- Responsible to lead/ participate in various projects to solve systematic, recurring production issues on demand to make Productivity Improvements, Cost Reduction, Quality Improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/ Mechatronics / Automation or equivalent education. Master Degree is an added advantage
- Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience in manufacturing with at least 5 years in Test Engineering, Test Development environment
- Candidates coming from industrial electronics products / industrial sensors products are highly regarded
- Experienced in Test System, Test Adaptors, Test Program Development / Maintenance. C/C++ programming language is crucial for the success for the person in this role
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, independent, analytical thinking and good negotiations skills
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications online to Benny Tan via khtan[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR #3275/ 3318. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.