Senior Test Engineer
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Vietnam a
Senior Test Engineer
These tasks await you:
- Responsible for Test Conceptual design, Test Development, Test Implementation and Test Release to production during Product Engineering Process (PEP) and Product Transfer Process (PTP) projects for new products introduction, meeting timeline, quality and cost.
- Lead/ work together with other IE functions on Continuous Improvement Projects (CIP- Projects) to solve systematic, or recurring issues on demand, focusing on testing related topics (test time reduction, test yield / false test improvement, test optimization, etc.…).
- Responsible for achieving targets of Work Packages requested by Test Technology Development projects
- Participate & Deliver results in Projects at SEA regional level and if needed at Global Projects
- Establish and maintain guidelines for test equipment operation and maintenance
- 1. Being IE Principle Test Engineer, you are a part of Industrial Engineering team to industrialize new products during Product Engineering Process (PEP) or transfer products between locations (PTP). You are responsible to do the Test conceptual design, Test Development and Test Implementation and Test Release to production.
- You are responsible to plan the budget, select, buy, install Test System, Test Adaptors, Test Fixtures, Develop Test Program and release to production for New Products and Transfer Products.
- You are responsible to plan and manage own budget of working hours, and timeline (in PEP, PTP, CIP, TD-WP) and keep updating/escalating (if any) to Project Leader/Manager.
- You are responsible to work closely with R+D Engineers to discuss the design and production Test Concept/ (DFT/DFM).
- You are responsible to select the most suitable test technology (from Technology Supermarket, Test Planning Pools, etc.…) for the projects.
- You are responsible to meet the targeted Test Time, Test Yield, False Test rate for new products and Transfer products.
- You are responsible to ensure Test equipment, Test Program are reliable and sustainable with use of Test Release Standard Process.
- You are responsible to perform Measurement System Analysis (MSA) and other capability studies (if required) for releasing Test Equipment and Test Program to production.
- You are responsible to develop the documentations and provide training to Manufacturing for Testing of New Products and Transfer Products.
- You are responsible to develop Test Calibration and Preventive Maintenance procedures for new Test Equipment in PEP/PTP.
- You are responsible to lead / participate in CIP- Projects to solve systematic, recurring production issues on demand to make Productivity Improvements, Cost Reduction, Quality Improvement (E.g. Test Time Reduction, Test Yield Improvement, False Test Rate Improvement, etc.).
- You are responsible to make Productivity Improvements from Technology enhancements (CIP- Projects).
- You are a Subject Matter Expert for selected Test Technologies by taking over responsibilities as LTOs and GTOs to support the Global Expert Teams (GET) by active participation in GET meetings and standardization improvements.
- You are responsible to participate and deliver results in Projects at SEA regional level and if needed at Global Projects.
Bring these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechatronics / Electronic / Automation or equivalent education. Master Degree is an added advantage.
- Proficient in English for both verbal and written communication. Proficient in verbal/written German is an added advantage.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience in manufacturing with at least 5 years in Test Engineering, Test Development environment.
- Preferred experience with industrial electronics products / industrial sensors products.
- Experience in Test System, Test Adaptors, Test Program Development / Maintenance.
- Experience in various Test Technologies, Test Concept design, Test Development, Implementation and release process.
- MSA/ SPC analysis and implementation.
- Good at C/C++ programming language.
- Knowledge in Test Calibration and Preventive Maintenance methodology.
- Project management skill.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Should you have further concerns, please feel free to reach out to Ms. Jane Vu via email email@example.com
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.