Senior Test Engineer
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Vietnam a
Senior Test Engineer
These tasks await you:
- Participate in development of testing system, test fixture, test program for new variances/product transfer, launch, meeting time to market target
- Provide technical service to production via 3rd level support/training and continuous improvement Projects
- Work on technology development projects (roadmap projects)
- Establish and maintain guidelines for test equipment operation and maintenance
- Establish and maintain calibration system for test equipment / Instruments
- Create test plan for new variances/product transfer, launch Project
- Design / build test fixtures and test adaptors, develop test program and qualification
- Provide 3rd level technical service support to TPU for testing related issues
- Support roll-out / Integration of new test equipment / new test technology in SEA Mfg.
- Responsible for participating in TCS (Test Concept + Standards) roadmap Projects
- Lead test improvement / optimization projects focusing on test stability and Efficiency
- Provide L1, L2 training to test operational engineer
- Mentor junior test engineers
Bring these qualifications:
- BA, Major in Engineering (Electronics, Automation, Mechatronics, etc.… ) or natural sciences or equivalent education
- English (Intermediate level)
- 4-6 years’ experience in same Industry
- Strong technical background of electronics Engineering
- Hands-on experience in C/C++ programming language
- Hands-on experience in electronics device testing Technology
- Be familiar with manufacturing working environment
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.