You want to discover new things at work …
... and develop as a professional?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we continue our growth journey, we are looking to find a talent for:
The successful person is responsible to perform daily import and export operations for the organisation. He/ She must be able to process various logistics documentations including but not limited to certificate of origin, customs documentation as well as billing invoices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- All import shipments’ coordination with forwarders and internal customer to ensure that the cargo arrive as per schedule and shipped as planned
- Monitoring on time arrival date for incoming shipment
- Managing freight forwarder to ensure smooth and timely delivery of shipment / collection of shipment
- Work closely with forwarders on their service level and accuracy of shipping documents declaration
- Verification for all permits declared by agent
- Liaise with forwarders and insurance company on cargo damage issue
- Application of certificate of origin
- Verification and processing of forwarder’s invoices
- Processing Credit Note and Debit Note requisition for required transactions
- Processing full spectrum of shipping documents required for filing and audit purpose
- Updating of Shipping Operations Procedures.
- Generate reports for day-to-day shipping operations analysis and performance review
- Perform any other duties as assigned or as situations dictates
- Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma
- Minimum of 3 Years of Experience in handling Shipping Operations and Documentations
- Good knowledge of Logistics Operations and Documentation (e.g. Air/ Sea/ Road/ Express Courier Import and Export)
- Good knowledge of DG Cargo
- Good knowledge of Cargo Insurance Claims Procedures
- Good knowledge of Certificate of Origin Application Procedures
- Good understanding of Incoterms
- Good understanding of HS Code and Customs Procedures
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Ability to manage Freight Forwarders and perform day-to-day shipping operations effectively and efficiently
- Desire to perform, willingness to take additional responsibilities when required and has good learning agility
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions regarding this job opportunity, please contact Benny Tan via khtan[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com or drop me a line at +65 67701391.
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.