SMT (Flex) Manager
Do you love developing cutting-edge innovations…
… and developing your career at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we continue our growth journey, we are looking for:
SMT (FLEX) MANAGER
The role is responsible for supporting the company's vision and strategies by ensuring the products are manufactured with high quality, efficiently, on-time, to specification, in a cost effective and safe manner.
This encompasses leading and managing the performances of the SMT (Flex) business unit, to develop competencies and capabilities and to support collaboration within the areas of responsibility.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop goals on the basis of the strategy, and clearly communicate to direct reports
- Use resources at a positive cost-benefit ratio
- Promote willingness for change
- Create enthusiasm among employees for vision / targets, create a motivating environment, delegate task, correctly define scope of action, and check individual results in a respectful manner
- Promote exchanges, allow for critical opinions, stand up for own opinion
- Support collaboration within the area of responsibility and at interfaces
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/ Mechatronics / Automation or equivalent education. A Masters Degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in leading the NPI operation, candidates coming from a Technical Service provider such as Supplier of SMT Machines will be highly regarded
- More than 5 years of work experience in the manufacturing of electronic devices (SMT, Box built) of multi-national company with high mix low volume model
- Excellent comprehension of operational processes such as planning, procurement, new product transfers, processes and technology, SMT warehouse system and capacity planning etc
- Budgeting and cost management
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with exposure to multicultural environment
- Experience in ERP system( SAP/ Oracle)
- Experience in continuous improvement (Kaizen, improvement project)
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications online to Benny Tan via khtan[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job reference number MR#2850. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.