You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore an
These tasks await you:
- To support company vision and strategies
- To ensure that products are manufactured with high quality, efficiently, on-time, to specification, in a cost effective and safe manner
- To lead and manage the performances of the TPU
- To develop the competencies and the capabilities of the TPU
- To support collaboration within the area of responsibility and at interfaces
- Develop goals on the basis of the strategy, and clearly communicate to direct reports. (T.1)
- Use resources at a positive cost-benefit ratio. (T.2)
- Promote willingness for change. (T.3)
- Create enthusiasm among employees for vision / targets, create a motivating environment, delegate task, correctly define scope of action, and check individual results in a respectful manner. (T.4)
- Promote exchanges, allow for critical opinions, stand up for own opinion. (T.6)
- Support collaboration within the area of responsibility and at interfaces. (T.5)
(Note: T.1, T.2… refer to Pepperl Fuchs Leadership mindset Guideline)
Bring these qualifications:
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Preferable for: MBA or Engineering degree of Electronic or mechatronic – Major
- More than 3 years of leading SMT Team
- More than 5 years of work experience in the manufacturing of electronic devices (SMT, Box built) of multi-national company with high mix low volume model. Singapore, Germany enterprise is an advantage
- Well understand operational processes (planning, procurement, transfer new product, processes and technology, SMT warehouse system, capacity planning)
- Budgeting and cost Management
- Use to work with Technical Service provider such as Supplier of SMT Machines
- Must have minimum of 2 years’ experience in leading the NPI Operation
- Able to liaise with counterpart in Germany & higher Management
- Experience in ERP system( SAP/ Oracle)
- Experience in continuous improvement (Kaizen, improvement project)
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions regarding this job offer, please contact:
Lance Yong (Talent Acquisition Manager)
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.