Standards/ Certification Engineer
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Standards/ Certification Engineer
These tasks await you:
- Verification of compliance of electrical equipment and solutions – engineered and manufactured by P+F’s Solution Engineering Centre in Asia Pacific (China, India, Australia) for installation and control of machinery and electrical networks in harsh environments and explosion hazardous areas – with applicable standards and directives.
- Training of employees – employed by the P+F Solution Engineering Centre – about safety relevant requirements derived from applicable standards and directives.
- Support of continuous improvement through internal and external auditing in close cooperation with notified bodies and the head of Norm Experts within the P+F group.
- Support the SECs by performing assessments and compliance reviews of solutions/ products regarding requirements derived from applicable standards and directives.
- Consulting engineers about requirements derived from applicable standards and directives.
- Main point of contact for the SEC engineers regarding the clarification of safety relevant product requirements. This task includes research and interpretation of requirements derived from applicable standards e.g. design and installation requirements acc. to IEC 60079-series or IEC 61439-series.
- Be in close contact with the SECs to ensure that safety relevant product requirements are being complied with during the manufacturing process.
- Support the creation and maintenance of training documentation for the SECs worldwide and conduct training at SECs.
- Support the implementation of measures to reduce the risk of non-conformities during the engineering and/ or manufacturing process.
- Coordination and implementation of product compliance measures , either via process and system audits or product audit in regards to ATEX, IEC Ex and ISO 9001 rules in the P+F Solution Engineering Center, in close coordination with the P+F headquarters functions and external institutions.
- Monitor the effectiveness and optimization of existing organizational structures and processes concerning the Explosion protection standards, as well as quality management systems of SECs.
Bring these qualifications:
- Bachelor in Electronics, Mechanics or Industrial Engineering or similar More than 4 years in related field or Industry.
- Experience to work in intercultural environment is required.
- Theoretical and practical experience in electrical engineering, electrical distribution and installation technologies and relevant standards.
- Experience in understanding manufacturing processes like machining, mechanical assembly, wiring of e.g. customized electrical low voltage switchgear and control gear is of advantage. Knowledge of optical design is an advantage.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.