Technical Assistant, SMT-COB
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Technical Assistant, SMT-COB
These tasks await you:
Produce Chip On Board (COB) products with focus on Die Attach & Wire Bond machines
- Support daily production operation with focus on running Die Attach & Wire Bond machines.
- Perform Die Attach machine chip placement accuracy buy-off.
- Perform Die Attach machine Die Shear buy-off.
- Perform Wire Bond machine Wire Pull buy-off.
- Perform simple machine tooling change.
- Perform machine recipe change.
- Perform basic machine troubleshooting.
- Perform basic machine maintenance as trained.
- Ensure required materials are loaded in the machine and scanned/logged correctly for traceability.
- Ensure proper handling of materials and products during processing. No damage on Chip & Bonded wire.
- Ensure products meet the acceptable quality with minimal rework.
- Ensure good efficiencies when running the Die Attach and Wire Bond machines.
- Ensure standardization and consistency of operations in the work processes based on documentations and instructions from the Supervisor.
- Perform 5S, reduce wastes, and maintain good conduct and discipline. Assist production in product changeover.
- Perform product changeover including but not limited to:
- Placement of board support tooling.
- Offset Adjustment
- Fiducial teaching
- Changing of bonding recipe
- Replenishment of materials needed for Die Attach and Wire Bond machines during production.
- Operate Wire Pull/Dei Shear and XY-Placement measurement machines.
- Perform other related activities as instructed by the supervisor.
- Highlight potential issues to the supervisor and propose possible solutions to address the issues.
- Has initiative to do related activities without being told by the Supervisor.
Bring these qualifications:
- NITEC in Mechatronics/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Manufacturing
- Preferred minimum of 2 years working experience in manufacturing of Electronic equipment or in Semiconductor manufacturing Industry
- Good communication skills
- Experience in continuous improvement (Kaizen, improvement Project)
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.