Test Engineer (Night Shift)
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore an
Test Engineer (Night Shift)
These tasks await you:
- Execute lean & efficient Test Maintenance and Troubleshooting to ensure excellent Availability Levels of various types of Test Equipment in the Manufacturing Environment.
- Establish sustainable resolution of issues related to Test Equipment and Test Processes of one or multiple technology area to achieve optimal Yields, reduce False Test Rate and to avoid un-planned downtime or delays in MO processing for a disturbance free production.
- Provide technical expertise and support to all test related topics of released equipment and test procedures in day-to-day operation
- Perform Failure Analysis of Functional Tests, identify Root causes and develop repair procedure including component level
- Perform test steps verification via bench test according to test specification
- Sustain Test Traceability
- Execute/Implement Test related ECN/ETN/9TN and ensure Test related workflow in manufacturing orders (routing) and Test Specifications are in accordance to ECN/ETN/9TN
- Provide technical feedback and sharing of daily experience for existing product portfolio in test related matters to R&D/Value Engineering and other relevant parties, if approached
- Take over new Test program, equipment and/or procedures from IE or TD
- For existing and established/released Test equipment, coordinate the purchase of duplications/modifications together with procurement and buy-off the new equipment once received incl. MSA
- Support and/or provide Test Operator, TL, GL training and re-qualification for Test processes (incl. PM)
- Maintain (Fine-tune, Upgrade & translate) released Test Programs, Instructions and Procedures (incl. Tester PM related documents) incl. buy-off of changes made during fine-tuning/modification.
- Maintain maintenance plans for Test Equipment and Adapters
- Execute preventive maintenance and repair for Test Equipment & Adapter inclusive of measurement in reliability and capability of equipment after PM.
- Tester Troubleshooting (second and third level support before calling machine supplier)
- Coordinate external suppliers for repair and preventive maintenance activities
- Assurance of spare parts and replacement to Test System and Test Adapter
- Organize and/or execute Tester and Test equipment Calibration (incl. creation or review of Calibration Certificate)
- Ensure Tester safety according to existing documents
- Manage Tester documents (e.g. manuals)
Bring these qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Electronics, Mechanics or Mechatronics
- >2 year experience in manufacturing environment
- Active application of Problem Solving tools and methodology leading a team of Engineers
- Project Management
- Microsoft Applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Access)
- Statistical data analysis tools
- Understanding of ERP system and manufacturing order management
- Experience with test adaptors
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions regarding this job offer, please contact:
Pearlie Leng (Talent Acquisition Executive)
+65 6779 9091 (Ext. 2192)
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.