TPU Leader (Section Leader / Manager)
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Vietnam a
TPU Leader (Section Leader/Manager)
These tasks await you:
- Leading a TPU (Total Manufacturing Unit) manufacturing Sensors, Interface Devices and Semi-Finished Goods on-time, in-full and in the defined quality/safety and cost
- Executing the Production Plan from SCM with the active participation and preparation in decision making during the S&OP Process.
- Ensuring the adherence to documentation in conducting compliance to standard Product / Process verification and confirmation.
- Providing the right Capacity (manpower, machine, fixtures &tools) with the committed flexibility aligned with SCM.
- Providing resources (manpower, machine, fixtures & tools) in preparation and during product transfers.
- Providing resources (manpower, machine, fixtures & tools) for trouble-shooting, rework and evaluation (e.g. when there is material change / a product design / obsolescence of components or material).
- Having the costs responsibility of the TPU (e.g. review and approve purchase requisition + internal / external services / request ex-budget approvals if required) and adhere to the approved budget.
- Driving and achieving the agreed KPIs (breakdown / set departmental goals based on given set of KPIs).
- Ensuring and taking over the responsibility of new or transferred product or process in his / her TPU from the IE (Industrial Engineering), based on the manufacturing release.
- Requesting / initiating / follow-up tasks and projects with the Central Service Provider / Technology Team by collaboration and escalate accordingly if required.
- Ensuring direct reports / operators + production specialists / technicians + setters having the right skills
Bring these qualifications:
- Background in Electronics, Mechanics, Science or Industrial Engineering.
- Business fluent or native-language English (written and spoken) and one of the following languages would be preferred: German, Bahasa, Vietnamese, Chinese.
- Experience in leading an medium sized (around 100 people) operational unit in a multinational environment
- Experience in assembly of Electronics and / or Mechanics
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.