Vietnam - Internship - Program
You are in your final years of college and looking for an opportunity to apply your skills? Are you excited to experience working life and build up your knowledge further? Do you want to challenge yourself in a developing country with tremendous possibilities await? If your answers are Yes, then wait no more and apply for Pepperl+Fuchs Vietnam-Internship-Program. This program does not only give you the chance to acquire knowledge and experience in the working field but also lets you learn more about the amazing culture of Vietnam. The Pepperl+Fuchs site is located in Ho Chi Minh City.
What we offer:
- an internship which is most suitable the trainees knowledge – the department where the internship will be settled will be chosen together with the trainee after a successful application
- responsible assignments which the trainee can carry out independently
- a mentor who is at the trainees side throughout the whole program with advice, action and lead
- the opportunity to explore other departments next to the “main” department
- lunch meal
- depending on the period of time, the trainees may attend the yearly company trip or the year end party
- the internship period will be from 3 – 6 months in two terms
- first term: March to August – applications until December will be considered
- second term: September to February – applications until May will be considered
- employment of no more than three trainees per term
What we require:
- You’re able to speak and write in English (upper-intermediate level)
- You’re independent in doing project and tasks and “surviving” in Vietnam
- You have a major background in manufacturing, electrical, mechanical, lean or business administration
- You’re in your third year of university
Are you interested?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your application letter with your updated profile via our online form to Ms. Nguyen Thi Hong Lien. We look forward to your application!
Please note that the internship positions for the next term (March 2018 to Aug 2018) have already been filled. We are happy to accept applications for the coming term (September 2018 – February 2019).
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.