You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
These tasks await you:
- Define, Develop & Deploy (in liaison with suppliers) Low Cost Intelligent Automation Solution/Project such as Intelligent Robot with Vision System, SMART fixtures & conveyor, mechanized solutions, innovative + flexible/universal tools & jigs and integrated testers + workstations within P+F SEA.
- Responsible for designing, developing, programming, installing, test Vision based software algorithms and the associated interfacing with other factory control systems including Robotic System, PLCs (programmable logic controller), Gripper Solution and HMI (human-machine interface) / SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) software
- Equipped with vision technology used to analyze imagery (intensity, color, density, Z-data, etc.) which could detect, identify and localize objects, to make measurements, to inspect for defects, and to read encoded data
- Develop customized 2D & 3D machine vision & ID solutions with debug capability of C, C++ & C Sharp vision software, provide technical support for vision systems, calibrate, operate, or maintain vision system
- Integrate vision system with peripherals, such as soldering, filling, handling and controllers, or other equipment
- Process or interpret signals or sensor data, create back-ups of vision software or parameters
- Document vision application development, maintenance, or changes
- Analyze and evaluate vision systems together with vision software
- Perform system design, programming, simulation and testing, and start-up
- Project technical lead and responsibility for some project management activities
- Support/align towards Industrialization 4.0 projects
- Automation with Robotic Solution plus Vision System must be designed to deliver quality products in synchronized with optimized and stabilized processes
- 3rd level Maintenance for Automation with Robotic Solution including Spare Part Management
Bring these qualifications:
- BS in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering
- Good experience in programming language like Java, C++ & C Sharp
- Proven Project Management skills are highly welcome
- Proven experience with any of the following vision system: Cognex In-Sight, Cognex VisionPro, Omron FH & FJ, Keyence CV & XG, MVTec Halcon, MVTec Merlic, DataLogic Impact (PPT), Dalsa BOA, Dalsa Sherlock, Matrox MIL, Scorpion, NeuroCheck, etc.
- Proven track record in programming leadership as well as the ability to develop and implement standard engineering practices, as well as provide detailed documentation upon project completion
- Minimum 1-3 years of working experience in Vision Solution Supporting Automation for Lean Manufacturing and /or Automation Engineering
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.