Warehouse Operations Team Lead
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore an
Warehouse Operations Team Lead
These tasks await you:
- Provide functional support to operations team for any operational issues
- Escalate or seek help from Specialist if the issue is beyond his capability
- Stand-in for Superior in attending daily SFM when being assigned
- Assist superior in team supervision and monitoring of team performances indicator
- Close coordination with Control Center on a day to day operations.
- Perform daily normal work and contribute to team output when not involved in any non-output generating activities.
- Responsible for handling of Non-WMS process
- Liaise on the status of repair and maintenance services of equipment, tools and facilities at specific work area.
- Coordinate with IT with regards to any IT related operational issues
- Execute any ad-hoc tasks or projects as assigned by Superior
- Perform basic ASRS trouble recovery at the operational shop floor if trained and assigned
- Perform routine inspection, care and usage of material handling equipment.
- Perform regular housekeeping of workplace and workstation
- Follow all cardinal safety rules and regulations of the department
- Assist group leader to deploy team into respective work tasks in an optimum manner
- Escalate and report to Superior immediately for any disciplinary topics
- Responsible to monitor operational status in Witron system and meet department operational KPI
- Escalate for any foreseeable bottlenecks or symptoms that may lead to KPI failures.
- Sustaining the competency level of operations team
- Coordination with Warehouse Operations Specialist to complete planned training to certain timeline
- Ensure that all QMS proposed corrective actions are followed up and implemented in due time.
- Liaise with Warehouse Operations Specialist to ensure that SOP is maintained and updated.
- Ensure that all operational equipment are inspected and fit for operational use
- Area of responsibilities are breakdown into below functional categories
Bring these qualifications:
- Minimum Nitec or equivalent
- Several years of working experience in the warehouse Environment
- Microsoft office skills
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.