Senior Lean Consultant
Singapur - Singapur Vertrieb / Technischer Support / Projektierung Produktion / Fertigung Produktmanagement / Projektmanagement Materialwirtschaft / Einkauf / Logistik Vollzeit Teilweise Homeoffice
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a:
Senior Lean Consultant
Reporting to the Regional Lean Manager (Asia), the Senior Lean Consultant acts as the expert for Lean methods and tools, facilitation and Project Management; to manage Global Lean Management initiatives within the organization including the development of standards and improvement roadmaps, leading, facilitating and consulting on large scale & complex improvement projects.
- Coaching and guiding Lean awareness, tools, methods and standards to all levels of hierarchy including key stakeholders which includes but not limited to Plant Management and Functional leads
- Promote Continuous Improvement (CI) culture and implement Global Lean Management (GLM) approach in the organization
- Contribute to GLM System enhancement and maintenance, such as development and improvements on Lean related standards, approaches, procedures, training materials etc.
- Lead, facilitate or provide Lean consultation & necessary training on any Continuous Improvement initiatives/projects. As a Project Leader/Manager, ensure Projects/activities meet the agreed targets, budget, resources requirements, milestones and timelines
- Be a sparring partner for Operational Leaders and higher Management in identifying potentials for any improvements, provide Lean consultation on Continuous Improvement initiatives/projects
- Act as a Mentor/Coach to junior staff in GLM in handling any Lean related activities and provide constructive feedback if there is any deviation from agreed direction
- Tertiary education qualification in Electronics/Mechanical, Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent from a reputable institution of higher learning
- Minimum 7 years of working experience; of which 5 years of Lean professional experience in operational process management and/or Manufacturing operations, in an international setting with proven successes in optimizing Production Operations and/or Business processes
- Experienced in transferring and applying Lean knowledge to all areas of the company with some years of experience in leading/supervising project teams
- Extensive knowledge on Lean fundamentals and methodologies and experience in Change Management is highly regarded
- Business fluent or native English (written and spoken) with fluency in German language will be added advantage
- Analytical, logical, ability to combine details into an overall picture and illustrate topics in an easy-to-understand manner
- A good problem solver, good in handling ambiguity and well-balanced in terms of technical and business acumen
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Haben Sie Fragen?
Ich helfe Ihnen gerne weiter.
+65 6779 9091 2195
Wie Sie sich bewerben
Wer wir sind
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren?