EHS Section Leader
Vietnam Produktion / Fertigung
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Vietnam a
EHS Section Leader
Open for local candidates in Vietnam
Working location in Dist.7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Be an integral part of the Facilities Department, responsible for EHS section in Vietnam
- Focus to drive a high performing EHS culture and behavior, promote best practices, conduct risk management, ensure EHS regulatory compliance with all governmental agencies, reduce or eliminate risk, continually improves EHS performance and reduce incidents
- Ensure the compliance with both internal and regulatory Workplace Safety and Health requirements; as well as facilities related task
- Possess a collaborative work style, well organized, can effectively multi task, prioritize, and have a strong written and verbal communication skills. This role requires minimal direction on day to day duties and relies on overall objectives and general policy as guidelines to handle the function and duties
- Develop Health & Safety strategies for the company in line with company vision and EHS policy maintaining the highest standards in providing a Safe, Secure, Reliable, Cost effective and conducive work environment
- Act as an EHS SME (Subject Matter Expert). Provides timely counsel and information to management in matters pertaining to EHS, compliance, performance and concerns
- Drive overall EHS Program and lead both Building in achieving Company EHS KPI Targets, streamline the EHS process between both buildings and establish standard of practices guideline
- Establish and maintains an EHS Management System ISO 14001; ISO 45001
- Promote safe and healthy working conditions through education, awareness campaigns, training courses, drills, competitions, contests and other activities
- Liaise with statutory bodies on EHS-related licenses and permits and keep updated on the latest change in regulations and Acts and be conversant with all waste management regulations, procedures and licensing requirements
- Conduct EHS routine inspections, risk assessments, accident investigations, ensure Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPAs) are closed on time
- Maintain local databases used to support daily; monthly; yearly Safety and Health operation / Fire Safety program (Fire Drill; Table Top Exercise)
- Maintain a Safe and Healthy Workplace through the implementation of Risk Management. This includes assisting respective department in creation / update of risk assessments, participating, assisting in audits and inspections and procurement and working with vendors to source specialized equipment required
- Conduct Workplace Surveillance which includes Health / Environmental surveillance (Noise Mapping / Safety Awareness Training / etc.); workplace inspection; Incident investigation
- Keep management and employee up-to-date with Safety and Health issue / safety project / safety and health improvement activities; including coordinating the Workplace Safety and Health Committee (WSHC) / Fire Safety meetings
- Advise overall organization in ensuring that daily operation is conducted in safe and environmentally-friendly manner
- Advise organization to ensure full Safety and Health compliance of all contractors utilized, and directly involved in managing contractors under Safety and Health matters
- Develop Green P+F Program, promote and conduct Green initiatives to all the factories
- Carry out the role of Process Owner (EHS) during the Company Annual Management Review Meeting
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Environmental, Health & Safety/ Engineering
- A minimum 5 - 8 years of relevant experience, prefer the experience in manufacturing industry
- Must be a certified as a Safety Officer
- Possess with Fire Safety Knowledge or relevant certifications will be an added advantage
- Vietnamese and English is a must; German and other Asian language
- Supervise implementation of the organization’s health and safety policy and procedures so that all employees have a safe and healthy working environment and the organization complies with all current and future regulations and laws
- Supervise a team of safety professionals who conduct safety audits to identify workplace hazards and unsafe equipment, working practices, or working conditions
- Investigate accidents, complete or verify accident reports, and liaise with specialists and health and safety authorities to identify the causes of accidents and prevent their recurrence. Recommend changes to working conditions to ensure all employees have a safe and healthy working environment and the organization complies with all regulations and laws, and internal safety policies and standards
- Maintain and analyze records of workplace injuries, illness, and absences to identify areas of concern. Educate and train the organization’s workforce on health and safety to ensure they understand and comply with the health and safety policies and standards
- Select, train, and evaluate designated workplace safety or first aid officers to ensure they can perform the responsibilities of their role
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications to Ms. Jane Vu via email email@example.com quoting job ref number MR #3942/EHS-Section Leader.
We look forward to your application!
Haben Sie Fragen?
Ich helfe Ihnen gerne weiter.
+84 8 37700744-1248