Senior/Principal Value Engineer
Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City Produktion / Fertigung Vollzeit Präsenzarbeitsplatz
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Vietnam a
Senior Value Engineer
- Newly-created positions with exciting career progression within the organization
- This role is a combination of activities within Value Engineering (VE) and Industrial Engineering (IE)
- Working location in Dist.7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
As a Senior Value Engineer, VE/IE, you are responsible for:
- Conceptualize, develop, implement and release production processes and equipment during Product Engineering Process (PEP) and Product Transfer Process (PTP) projects for new products introduction within its required quality, costs and timeline.
- Electrical circuit design and create/change Bill of Material for all process automation related products like isolated barriers and signal conditioners, release ECN and R&D documents and Evaluate golden Sample by performance tests.
- Analysis and development of solutions for all product-related issues in production
- Analysis and development of solutions for all product-related issues in production for all process automation related products like isolated barriers and signal conditioners under consideration of the special requirements of intrinsic and functional safety
- Able to work in cross-functional team environment, with close communications with IE engineering teams, production and R&D
- Basic analysis of electronic circuit design and create/change Bill of Material for all process automation related products like isolated barriers and signal conditioners
- Performance test and evaluation including generation of functional/qualification reports during all phases of the product life cycle
- Generate ECN/ETN for engineering/design related change for improvement or containment of product/design issue
- Release ECN/ETN for R&D documents update on new/existing product(s)
- Support/Coordinate evaluation run on alternative parts due to material shortage or improvement on the existing design due to customer complaint (Incident case)
- Provide solution(s) for technical related issue(s)
- Ensure successful introduction and smooth transfer of new Product Launch to manufacturing site
- Maintain proactive communications with Production to gain timely feedback to Value Engineering on product design/quality performance
- First contact to Product/Continuation Management and Value Engineering team
- Create SOP for new product/ process
- Conceptualize, develop, implement and release production processes and equipment during Product Engineering Process (PEP) and Product Transfer Process (PTP) projects for new products introduction within its required quality, costs and timeline
- Define new or transfer value streams, manufacturing flows & routings of new products
- Evaluate & determine line capacity and takt time required based on forecast demand
- Design production workstation, develop production layout, and setup physical line as planned
- Duplicate Machines/ equipment/jigs/fixtures/testers & adaptors requirements in product launch & transfers and ensure availability in production line on time for proto/pilot builds and mass production
- Create production, Process & test documentations & control plan and ensure availability in production before pilot run
- Work with project & production team to achieve target yield as committed in launch + transfer project plan
- Participate in improvement projects which yields improvements in quality, cost and technology
- Participate actively in Risk Assessment (P-FMEA or similar tools)
- You are responsible to work closely with R&D Engineers to discuss the design and production Test Concept/ (DFA/DFM/DFT)
- Work with Suppliers / Partners for the purchase / development of equipment/ Fixtures / Machines and Testers
- Perform machine, fixture, testers and process releases using standard methodology (MSA, capability studies)
- A minimum Bachelor's degree in Mechatronics or Electronic Engineering or equivalent education
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in Product Development or New Product Manufacturing with at least 5 years in mechatronic/ electronics/ mechanical or automotive products
- Proficient in English both verbal and written communication
- Possess theoretical & practical knowledge & experience to develop, improve, industrialize & introduce new and existing products
- Drafting tools; basic theoretical and practical knowledge in analog and digital circuit design
- Knowledge of intrinsic safety and/or functional safety would be advantageous
- Understand & possess real-world experience on key statistical analysis tools (e.g. DoE, SPC) and able to demonstrate & adapt it to different scenarios
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications to Jane Vu (Ms.) via email quoting job ref number MR #3906/Value Engineer.
We look forward to your application!
Haben Sie Fragen?
Ich helfe Ihnen gerne weiter.
+84 8 37700744-1248