Supply Chain Planning Manager
Singapur Supply Chain Management / Logistik / Einkauf
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Supply Chain Planning Manager
- Leading, organizing and coordinating the local supply chain
- Reviews supply chain performance continuously and further develops the local performance metrics
- Pro-actively assists the Senior Supply Chain Management (SCM) in implementing long term strategies for an improved supply chain in Southeast Asia (SEA)
- Works closely and coordinate supply chain topics with other regional / global functions
- Reporting to the Senior Manager SCM for SEA, the person will lead the local production planning and operational procurement teams
- Apply, adapt and improve systems, processes and tools for the material, production and distribution planning of raw material, merchandise, subassemblies and finish goods from the suppliers to any regional Distribution Center globally
- Confirmation of supply dates and quantities towards the Sales Administration as well as the Demand Management team.
- Close teamwork in terms of (special) demands handling within the global SCM, Purchasing, Sales and Demand Management
- Regular monitoring of backlog, delivery reliability, ability, availability and inventory in regards to raw material, subassemblies and finish goods to meet the customer demand
- Review and analyze local performance to improve SCM objectives by pro-actively triggering improvements
- Pro-active participation and implementation of strategy and projects in the Global SCM
- Accountable for accuracy of critical planning parameters and stock management indicators to ensure effective operations
- Continuous review of material and planning rules, guidelines and tools related to material, production and distribution planning
- Management of local escalation topics in case of supply constraint in close coordination with SCM SEA
- Responsibility for the local Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) to ensure the supply plan regarding supplier material and production capacity meets the demand
- Planning and distribution support of complex coordination of production transfers, change management and phase-in and phase-out
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop staff in the team
- Tertiary qualification from a reputable University in Supply Chain Management or similar background
- Robust experience in supply chain planning environment
- Strong IT software knowledge (e.g. ERP, MS Office: MS Access, data analysis)
- A minimum of five years of work experience in a professional structure within manufacturing environment and supply chain, ideally with experience leading a team
- Business fluent or native-language English (both written and spoken), with proficiency in German/ another Asian language an added advantage (Mandarin, Bahasa, Vietnamese etc.)
- High proficiency in common tools and methods of strategic supply chain
- Excellent communications and conceptual skills combined with analytical judgement
- A good problem solver, good in handling ambiguity and ability to improvise depending on situation
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications online to Benny Tan via khtan[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR #3618/19. We look forward to your application!
Haben Sie Fragen?
Ich helfe Ihnen gerne weiter.
Wie Sie sich bewerben
Wer wir sind
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren?